In his Instagram post Ryan said "Saturday at the start of BPA road in Forest park about to attempt what I thought would be a near impossible 20,000 ft of vertical climbing in one day for the @spring_energy Springathlon challenge. Ryan climb for over 24 hrs the same 560ft hill to gain a total of 33,179 ft in 64.18 miles.
Kimberly is absolutely the Queen of VERT! She kept coming back bettering her results. She started with 10K ft and went all the way to 26491 ft. The total vertical gain over 8 consecutive days- 73,310' vert gain "The more you push through discomfort, the more comfortable it'll be."
- Respect your local authority orders regarding self-isolation!
- Join "Spring Tribe Club"
- Challenge dates - March 24 - 31st (activity should start on 31st)
- Climb as much as possible in one activity
- Name your activity on Strava: Springathlon - VERT IS REAL
- Post a picture from your run on Instagram with a tag #Springathlon and tag @spring_energy
AWARDS (Non-elite runners only)
|1ST PLACE||2ND PLACE||3RD PLACE||4-10TH PLACE|
|$150 Spring store credit||$100 Spring store credit||$50 Spring store credit||25% discount code|
*manually added activities won't be considered for prizes. If you do not see your VERT IS REAL activity in the above feed, please contact email@example.com.