Frequently Asked Questions
1. Log in to your account
2. On your account page click "STORE CREDIT" button located at the top of the page
3. Choose "I'd like to use all my credit today" or insert the credit amount you want to use
4. Click "Continue Shopping" or "Checkout"
The Store Credit will be deducted from the the Cart Total accordingly.
IMPORTANT: Store Credit cannot be sued in conjunction with any discount code.
1. Log in to your account
2. Click Rewards button located on home page lower left corner
3. Click Your Rewards and choose the reward you want to redeem
4. Click Apply Code
The discount code will be automatically applied to your Cart accordingly.
3. On the pop up window, scroll down to section "Refer your friends"
4. Copy provided URL and share with a friend (your discount code will be automatically emailed to you once the purchase is made)
1. Eat Spring gel every 30-40 minutes during the race or training that last longer than 1.5 hour
2. Aim at consuming a minimum of 150-250 Cal per hour3. Hydrate with Electroride drink mix when needed (usually 15-30 fl oz per hour)
Best by date is printed on the back or the front of each pouch along the side edge. Spring products have shelf life of 6 months. We recommend Spring products to be consumed before the best by date.
We do not offer free sampling at this time. The best way to get a taste of all our products is to purchase our heavily discounted Sampler Pack.
We do not recommend freezing our products unless they are intended to be consumed frozen.
We announce Spring ambassador program through email. Make sure to sign up for newsletter and follow our social media. If you are a professional athlete please email your bio to email@example.com
We select athletes who truly love Spring and are ready to share their passion for real food fuel with local communities and their social media audience.
In the selection process, we consider your social media influence and your current involvement in Spring brand promotion.
If you are unable to remove an unwanted discount code that appears during checkout, it is likely you clicked on a Spring affiliate discount link which passes a set of cookies to your browser to assure an automatic discount at checkout.
To remove the unwanted discount code, you must clear your browser cookies.
If you need help, refer to this article:
The date printed on the pouch is “Best Before”, not an "Expiration Date”. The "Best Before" is a quality indicator not a product safety. The "Best Before" date guarantees the product's specific properties to be valid up to this point. Once the date has passed, the product may lose its freshness, taste, aroma, or nutrients. But it does not necessarily mean that the food is no longer safe to eat. To decide whether the food is still edible, one should rely on their senses (sight, smell, and taste). The product should not be consumed if you find that the package has changed, the flavor has been compromised, odor and appearance are odd. Once a sealed product is exposed to air, it is prone to contamination. Thus, the "Best Before" date no longer applies to it.
You can opt in to get your Spring products automatically delivered on 30, 60 and 90 days intervals. Select Subscribe and deliver option located above the Add to Cart button on each product page.
1. Log in to your account.
2. On your account page select My Subscription link located the right side of the page under your Account Details.
3. Select the Subscription you want to cancel.
4. Click Cancel my subscription button located at the bottom left.