Vanessa Fraser is based out of San Francisco, California, and joined the Spring Team in 2023.
Vanessa fell in love with running in 3rd grade through the Girls on the Run program, which inspired her to pursue the sport to a more competitive level. She was a collegiate athlete for both Track & Field and Cross Country at Stanford University, where she attended for both her undergraduate and masters degrees. During Vanessa's collegiate years she primarily ran the 5000-meter, but was also the 2018 Pac 12 Champion for the 10k distance.
In 2018 Vanessa signed as a professional athlete with Nike and joined the premier Bowerman Track Club. In 2023 Vanessa raced her first half marathon distance in Houston with an exceptional finishing time of 1:11.00.
Notable performances by Vanessa:
- Personal Best 1,500-meter: 4:09.74
- Personal Best 5,000-meter: 15:07.58
- Personal Best 10,000-meter: 31:52.11
- 2018 Pac-12 10,000-meter Champion
- Personal Best Half Marathon: 1:11:00 - Aramco Houston Half Marathon - 1/15/2023
You can follow Vanessa on Instagram: @nessafraser