MARATHON SIEGE (18-20 Qty)
STANDARD (18 Qty): 1xSpeednut Caffeine, 1xSpeednut Hemp, 4xCanaberry, 2xMcRaecovery, 2xLong Haul, 2xPower Rush, 2xHill Aid, 4xElectroride (2120 kcal)
PREMIUM (20 Qty): +2xWolf Pack (2720 kcal)
Speednut (VEGAN) - 250 kcal, loaded with a unique composition of medium-chain fatty acids and carbs, Speednut is most suitable for those special occasions when you need to go out of your comfort zone to keep moving. (More)
Canaberry (VEGAN) is specifically designed for a high-intensity running such as 50K, marathon, half marathon or 10K. A balanced composition of carbohydrates helps to succeed your effort without the negative effects of sugar and/or maltodextrin overload. An addition medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) diversifies energy sources and prevent the oversaturation of one metabolic pathway. (More)
McRaecovery (VEGAN) is designed to speed up recovery after hard workouts and long efforts. You will also enjoy its rich flavor and fulfilling qualities in the late stages of long races. It is loaded with proteins, calories and active ingredient helping with inflammation. On top of it, the taste is great! (More)
Long Haul is a well-balanced mixture of complex and simple carbohydrates providing constant energy for extended athletic performance. The addition of fatty acids not only offers an alternative source of energy but also improves the physiology of your digestive system. Finely tuned acidity and osmotically active nutrients improve absorption and reduce gastrointestinal distress. Most importantly all of these are achieved with a special selection of high-quality natural food products. (More)
Power Rush is a product for a high-intensity activity or the moments when you need an energy spike. A balanced composition of carbohydrates helps to succeed your effort without the negative effects of sugar and/or maltodextrin overload. Natural nitrates improve the power and efficiency of your muscles. Most importantly all of these are achieved with a special selection of high-quality natural food products. (More)
Hill Aid with its refreshing taste and light consistency will give you an extra energy boost and make you feel like you are flying through the hills. The chlorogenic acid in green coffee beans and caffeine are known to support carbohydrate and fat metabolism. Polyphenols and antioxidants found in mango were shown to reduce inflammation. Mango also contains tartaric acid and malic acid which may help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body. (More)
Electroride hydration mix is a new generation of 100% natural electrolyte and energy sports drink mix (80 kcal). It comes in convenient 35g portions of liquid mix to dissolve in approximately 16-18oz of water. No more powder. Just pure ingredients. Amazingly refreshing, magically addictive and full of natural nutrients to replenish your electrolytes during physical distress. (More)
1. Keep your body hydrated with Electroride during days leading to the race day.
2. Make sure that your diet leading to race day is rich in carbohydrates but avoid sugar and highly processed foods. Start your race day with a meal containing a mixture of complex and long-chain polysaccharides, and fat (optimal 3h prior to the start).
3. About 30 min. before the start, eat one Power Rush or Hill Aid.
4. Take Canaberry or Long Haul every 30-40 minutes despite your appetite until the end of the race. This fueling strategy will help to keep your energy at a stable level. If you get tired of one product replace it with McRaecovery or Power Rush.
5. Whenever you feel down or expecting a harder push, take Hill Aid or Speednut.
6. Keep drinking Electroride taking into consideration the temperature, humidity, and intensity of your work.
7. When approaching the finish line take extra Power Rush or Hill Aid.
9. Look for good quality food at the finish line and keep refueling and hydrating. Keep increased protein consumption for the next 2-3 days.