At 5’ and 100+ pounds you now know where my nickname comes from!
I feel as though I have been running forever, but no. I started Ultrarunning in 2008 and have been chasing the adventures that ultrarunning offers ever since. With 19, 100-mile races under my feet I would consider myself a seasoned runner and at 49 years I feel very fortunate that my body continues to allow me to play chase on the trails...competitively.
I am an operating room nurse by trade which offers me the ability to pay for my passion. Currently living in Missouri having followed my heart, aka Frenchy and am in the beginning stages of relocating to Colorado Spring of 2019! Why?? Because the mountains are my happy place.
RUNNING ACCOMPLISHMENTS RECENT 2018
• San Diego 100 F3
• Berryman 50 mi; Female champion
• Mad City 100k USATF 100k Championship; F3
• Howard Aslinger Endurance 12 hours; Overall Champion
• Land Between Lake 50mi ; Overall Champion
• Chimera 100mi Overall Win
• 100 Miles of Istria F3 (UTWT race)
• Black Canyon 100k F2 (Golden Ticket race, injury had me DNS WS) • HURT 100mi Female Champion
Western States top 10 finisher x2
MontrailUltra Cup Champion 2012 and 2013
Grand Slam 2014; 4th Fastest Female time
** = Ultra Trail World Tour Races
Jan— HURT 100
Feb— Black Canyon 100k
Aril— Istria 100**
June— If not WS100 then Laverado 120k**
Aug— UTMB (fingers crossed)**
Sept— Superior 100 if not UTMB
Nov— Javalina 100**